Thursday, February 15, 2007

Newsflash....Dare #15 results delayed...

Well there I was all ready to post the results of Dare 15 when we discovered that the email address posted on my dare has a spelling booboo and someone was unable to enter their layout on time so we are extending the deadline until tomorrow (Friday) 6pm just in case anybody else was in the same situation.

Please accept my apologies for any frustration you might have felt trying to email your layout and for keeping the rest of you in suspense a bit longer (hee, hee) but it would be unfair for somebody to miss out because of a silly mistake... Go easy I am a Kiwi Daredevil newbie!!

The address as it should be is RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz

Thanks
Monique

3 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

odnirbcOh no wonder I was having trouble! I was having trouble posting a comment too but it finally took it. No probs waiting...keeps the suspense up!

2:08 pm  
Blogger Lara said...

LOL Monique

2:26 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

aahhhh so its not "randy" Lianne ;o)

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home