Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dare #15 {HOT/COLD} - Yolande


Just loved this dare Monique!
When I think of HOT and COLD - I think of sunshine and the song I often sing to my kids... you are my sunshine. Contrast sunshine in the black of the night and you have a hot/cold thing. This oversized photo doesn't show much but the similarities of myself that I see in my daughter so it was a great opportunity to scrap this. Pulled out some scraps of yellow/orange cardstock, some old buttons and some orange/yellow eyelets too! I found some old printed ribbon and teamed it up with some yellow handstitching to funk it up a little!
I hope this inspires you to give this dare a go... and if not to at least enjoy that sunshine that seems to be on and off at the moment. It will arrive in force come Wednesday when school goes back - can promise ya that!
Enjoy
Thanks to Meg at Scrapbook Essentials for sponsoring this dare. Can't wait to see all your entries. Remember to leave a comment on Moniques post with a link to your dare and/or email to RANDYLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 14th February, 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home