Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dare 15 - Lianne

This was fun!! I was so pleased at how easily this came together for me, which dosen't happen often. I used the Hot/Cold theme in 2 ways - Hot Pink and Cold Grey/Silver for colour and Pink felt and Pink hessian AND silvery metal for texture. I was going to use the black and white version of this photo, but I threw the colour one on to see what it looked like and was rapt to see it went perfectly. I used the beautifier filter on the photo that Jo told us about in the last dare.
Thanks for the cool dare Monique. Have a go guys and leave a comment on Moniques post with a link to your dare and/or email to RANDYLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 14th February, 6pm.

And thanks Meg at Scrapbook Essentials for sponsoring this dare.
Can't wait to see your dares this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely layout. Like the framing around the photo.
Fiona

8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home