Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dare 14 - Monique


Hi! My first thought when asked to create a circle themed layout was to create a big, bold, bright design so...I challenged myself to go in the opposite direction and give the circle theme a soft, subtle approach to suit these pictures of my little boy and I.

My interpretation has a circle inspired title and tiny circles edging the photos leading round to the butterfly. To create the scalloped effect at the top I stamped circles onto c/s using acrylic paint and the top of the paint bottle.
Have we got you thinking in circles yet?....good!! We want to see what you create...dare ya!
Don't forget.... comment on Faye's post with a link to your dare or email to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wed 31st January, 6pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

love it Monique! the soft subtle circles are absolutely gorgeous.

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home