Friday, December 01, 2006

Dare 13: Something old, something new and something borrowed


The dare for this round is
Something Old, Something New and Something Borrowed. Thats right, no blue is required for this dare! This can be interpreted lots of different ways.

For my dare I have use

patterned paper from three bugs in a rug (new)
black photo corners (old)
a piece of note paper from my son's notebook (borrowed!)
We have a wonderful prize from the lovely Andrea at The Scrapbook Outlet NZ for this dare. The prize is the awesome SBO December kit worth $50.
So come on "I DARE YOU" Remember to leave a comment on this post with a link to your dare or email to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wed 13th December, 6pm.
Lesley

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting challenge - and awesome layout :)

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesley that is one of my fav quotes. Love how you have highlighted the shoes and co-ordinated it with your lettering...

9:40 pm  
Blogger karmellah said...

*sob* I love blue *sob* Its my middle name *sob* lol ok...im done

11:15 am  
Blogger lianne said...

Awesome alright Lesley. Love what you've done with the green.

10:02 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

What a cool challenge! I'm thinking about what I can do for borrowed. Might have to try this one out!

7:38 pm  
Blogger Delys said...

cool challenge Lesley and love what you have done...love 3 bugs pp.

8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your 'borrowed' note paper. It really adds to the layout which is just great.

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun dare again this week ladies...can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

Here's mine:

http://jokneller.blogspot.com/2006/12/dare-13-and-last-dare-for-year.html

11:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi heard about this at Scrapcamp so thought I'd give it a go. here is my attempt

http://steffsspace.blogspot.com/

Steph

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home