Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dare 12 - Ad inspiration challenge!!!

Many apologies for being late with this post. Those of us (me) who was in charge of posting this are at Scrapcamp and having way too much fun and clean forgot to post last night.
So, here it is, an ad for you to be inspired by. Whether you take inspiration from the colours, the layout, the circles, the text alignment, the title, the colour blocking or all of the above is totally up to you, have fun with it!


Edited by Marieke to add:
I have added the other entries we received for the previous dare underneath the winning layout to make sure this ad stays at the top of the blog for inspiration.

7 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Ohhh this looks like fun! Thank you ladies for continuing to inspire and motivate us!

7:06 pm  
Blogger karmellah said...

im glad we're back to normal. :) I might be doing this one.

4:09 am  
Blogger karmellah said...

i did it. its in my blog

1:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this challenge. I have now completed this and had a blast!! Thanks for that.....

http://angelgurl.wordpress.com/

5:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought I may have missed the dead line, but its not til Wednesday- phew!!

http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/2006/11/nz-dare-ad-inspiration.html

10:57 pm  
Blogger Delys said...

I have done this weeks dare as well.

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this challenge. Hope I made the deadline, my browser is acting up . Here is my layout:

http://www.untroubled.org/lori/article.php?story=20061128234528861

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home