Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lianne - Dare # 21

I had this old colour photo of me when I was 7, taken at a studio. It was pretty wrecked; it had tears and some of those yuck mold patches, you know. So I scanned it in and had a play in Photoshop - converted to B & W, got rid of the tears (so rapt) and adjusted the contrast and here it is.
So drag out those old photos buried in those old albums and have a play, you don't have to do the Photoshop thing just scrap em anyhow you like. And show us.
Look forward to seeing them in my inbox - RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz.
And thanks heaps Lisa from Scrapbook Studio (formerly Scrapbooking by Design) for sponsoring this dare.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is unreal Lianne - so beautiful. Also - congrats on the lovely work in the lastest Up2Scrap.

11:25 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Lovely job on the restoration - you haven't changed a bit :)

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home