Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dare 20 - Lesley


This is such a cool challenge. I had so much fun with this and must admit I found it hard not to add a bit of cardstock or a bit of something else from another supplier.

The manufacturer I chose is Imagination Project. I have used some gesso on the background PP and with the chipboard circles have chopped them in half for the scalloped edge.
Cant wait to see who you all choose and your layouts. We DARE you. You have until Wednesday 6pm, May 9th to either link your layout to Trina's original post post or email to Lianne on RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less).

Most importantly HAVE FUN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the lo Lesley. Have never heard of imagination project who sells that here? Keep up the good work. Regards
Sally

6:17 pm  
Blogger LesleyC said...

Thanks Sally. I know Lisa at Scrapbooking by Designs has this range.

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home