Friday, April 13, 2007

we have a winner for DARE #19..........

thanks for coming out to play + sharing a secret!!!
and thanks Meg from Scrapbook Essentials for sponsoring this dare.


and now my lovely assistant helped pick a name out of the bowl






CONGRATS Dione + I hope you enjoy those goodies!! send Lianne a email with all your details so she can get all that goodness out to you. RandLgray@xtra.co.nz

and a big yell out for Sarah's LO that caught my eye too.





and all those girls going to Freestyle in Auckland have a FANTASTIC time!!!

I'll be at the Wellington...........so I'll see you there!!

And just to add we are taking a wee break from the DARE's for 2 weeks + we will be back with a new DARE on Friday the 27th.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to dione and that is a pretty cool layout by Sarah as well. Yeah have fun all those going to CC07.
Fiona

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home