Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lucky winner for dare #18:

Going by the low number of entries we received it seems a lot of people had trouble with this challenge. Just 6 brave souls this time around, which on the other hand made the odds of winning the prize donated by Scrappin Downunder very good! I had my lovely assistant help me out and the prize goes to:

Congratulations Ruth. Please email your contact details to Lianne at Randlgray@xtra.co.nz so she can make sure you get your goodies.

I'll post a slideshow of the entries and my own personal fave tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done Ruth!

10:57 pm  
Blogger Raewyn aka whinney said...

I know two Ruth's that may have entered a layout for this dare, are you able to show us the layout that Ruth did?

Raewyn

10:17 am  
Blogger Marieke said...

Of the 6 entries received there was only one Ruth: Ruth Cahill. Layout will be in the slide show.

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home