Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dare 18 - Street Art

We dare you to create a layout inspired by something 'from the street'. When I was in Paris I came across an exhibition of street art, literally paintings on the windows in the street. This layout is my interpretation of that street art. Thanks Marieke for this Dare, it brought back some great memories. I've written my journalling on the back of the layout telling the story of our walk through Paris.

A great big thanks to Scrappin Downunder for sponsoring this week's Dare. Just love the support that we get for the Dares. So, go on, take some time this week to really look around you and be inspired by what you see in the streets. There is some amazing art out there. Send your layout to Lianne (100kb or less) or leave a comment on Marieke's post with a link to your layout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home