Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dare #17 - Jo





Seems like triangles were the order of the day in the seventies - my choice had a triangle too! I chose the Alice Cooper album "Welcome to my Nightmare" for my inspiration and had so much fun with this dare 'dabbling in digital' - I'm usually a bit of a hybrid scrapper but this dare inspired me to create a totally digital layout.

I'm sure you will have just as much fun sifting through the record covers and for some (like me) reminiscing as you do so. Totally inspiring dare Lianne!

Have a go and send your layout to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 14th March 6pm, or leave a comment on Lianne's post with a link to your layout. Remember there is a cool prize up for grabs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

LOL - that is very cool!

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree very cool. What a fantastic Dare. May even do one myself. Lee

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks awesome Jo.

7:39 pm  
Blogger Faye said...

Fabulous layout. Just love that photo and great interpretation of the cover. Amazing what fun layouts the albums are inspiring everyone to do.

4:20 pm  
Blogger LesleyC said...

This just totally cracks me up. Awesome layout Jo.

Lesley

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Jo, but I will now have to choose another album cover!!!!!!!

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great layout, I would never have interpreted a record cover this way, very inspiring. Sally

9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home