Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dare # 16 - Lianne

This is a very cool dare. It is fun adding just the one colour to the black and white because it really does 'pop'. So obviously I chose this tealy blue colour as my colour pop and I'm loving the old pipe cleaners a la Kim Henkel again. Can't wait to do her class at Freestyle.
OK guys have a go at this fun dare cause there's a very cool prize from CherryArte for the winner. Hey did you see I linked their website through their logo. Another thing I learnt this week. Didn't know you could hyperlink through a picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

Great layout Lianne, love that pipe cleaner idea and I especially LOVE the swirly thing under your photos, is that a stamp?? Where did you get that?

11:36 am  
Blogger lianne said...

Faye it's from the Autumn Leaves Frolic stamp set by Katie Pertiet.

1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home