Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dare 16 - Andrea



Hey everyone, here's my layout for this week's dare.
I went with a white background and took the colour from the edge of the tshirt my daughter is wearing. I just had to scrap these photos - they were too cute! What was even more amazing was that she sat still for the photo!

The red background is done using some fab photoshop brushes from Jason Gaylor - love those. And the title is done with stamps by Fontwerks and K&Co.

So are you up for the challenge? Can't wait to see some awesome dares! Remember to leave a comment on this post with a link to your dare or email to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wed 28th February, 6pm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the the red background brushes. I love the simplicity of this layout.
Fiona

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home