Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dare 16 = B&W with a colour POP! - Yolande

Here is my take... Loved this pic of my DD and newphew at a park on our summer holiday. They were reading the graffiti (bad words and all!!) I had the idea when I printed it but needed something... Black and white with a colour POP! Was it! I have used the blue paint in the photo as my pop colour. Learnt how to do graffiti writing thanks to my lovely friend Michelle. No-one wanted there cellphone number on my layout but there are some special messages in the graffiti. Graffiti writing is more addictive than doodling. I couldn't stop!

So I dare you to try!
Please send your layout to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 28th February 6pm or you can share your layout by leaving a link in the comments on Jo's original post. Another awesome dare! And an awesome prize too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

WOW! look at you. I'm going to look more closely at the next lot of grafitti I see down your way, you are great at this, you must have had some practice. :-) What an amazing layout. It's printed and on my wall, inspriring me every day.

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that layout is awesome!!
Just pops!!
Thanks for sharing.
Fiona

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home