Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dare #16




This dare really blew me out of my little colourful comfort zone!

Especially when I discovered I had no black and white pattern paper whatsoever!!

So I turned to my favourite comic strip 'Calvin and Hobbes' for help...along with pens, stamps and some red felt fabric for the hearts.

Love the way this technique really makes the photos 'pop' out though....are you daring enough to give it a go?

Email your layout to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 28th February 6pm and don't forget you can share your layout by leaving a link in the comments on Jo's original post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

I just loved this layout from the minute I saw it. What a terrific idea using the comic strip and that photo of your boys is just very cool. Great idea Monique, really enjoying your work.

8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home