Monday, February 19, 2007

Dare #16 - Black and White Colour Pop - Wendy RB


I had so much fun doing this one - and I bet some of you are thinking by now I have an obsession for coffee! Guess I kinda have LOL! This photo of a cup of coffee I took some time ago and used it on a layout for Memory Makers Masters - can't be a bad photo as that year I made it into the top 50 - the cup in real life is actually yellow but yellow just was not a happening colour for me so I altered it - the photo that is not the actual cup. The pink just pops right off the page with the black and white backdrop. Notice also that I have used very little in the way of stuff on this page - making it really economical to product - a bit of cardstock, warehouse tissue paper stamped, white pen, a scrap of tule material, and a few old buttons. Easy peasy!!! but still effextive.
So are you up for the challenge? Come on "I DARE YOU". Remember to leave a comment on this post with a link to your dare or email to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wed 28th February, 6pm.


5 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

LOL Wendy - another coffee addict here - better go grind some coffee!

5:23 pm  
Blogger scrappysue said...

great layout wendy! just wondered where you got your white gel pen, as i can't seem to find the 'right' one for me! many thanks, sue

7:13 pm  
Blogger Faye said...

This is very cool Wendy. I love how you have done all the journalling and doodling in white. Another great one.

8:43 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Such cool layouts you ladies have done for this challenge. I love them all!! Here is my effort:
http://lifeofscraps.blogspot.com/2007/02/playing.html

11:20 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Using just one other colour's hard!
http://www.egallery.co.nz/displayimage.php?album=108&pos=1

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home