Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dare #16 - B&W with a colour POP - Trina


What a cool dare! I had so much fun doing this.

I'll be the first to admit to feeling a little uncertain about it. I normally like COLOUR. Lots of colour. So to just have one, was a real challenge. But, I've gotta say I really love how all the LO's look. The single colour REALLY does make the LO POP! Thanks so much to Jo for this dare.

If you haven't already done yours, then go grab some black and white bazill and get going! There is a very cool prize pack to win, as supplied by the generous team at Cherryarte!

Talking of Cherryarte, those paisleys on my LO are from the midnight rouge paisley seams Cherryarte PP. Way cool stuff!

Once you've done your LO, then send it through to Lianne at: RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz

C'mon, I dare you!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Trina.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

LOL - terrific layout Trina (as they all have been ). This is a cool dare :)

9:47 am  
Blogger Lara said...

that pink is sooo pretty!

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home