Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dare #17 - Yolande/Bruce Springsteen

hehehe I've been reminiscing too Jo. Found this album cover and instantly knew the photo I could use. Lianne actually took this pic of me while we were at CC in Wellington. Rach, Lianne and I went to parliment buildings for a fun photo shoot. Seemed appropriate to mix with the title of this album cover. Have added some fun journaling too and it feels good to have a page to add to me BOM.
There are so many covers to get inspiration from - it was hard choosing. This is a fun challenge so hope you give it a go and send your layout to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by Wednesday 14th March 6pm, or leave a comment on Lianne's post with a link to your layout. Thanks heaps to Andrea at SBO for donating the prize for this dare.

7 Comments:

Blogger Phoebefigalilly said...

Great layout Yolande - I love it! I so need to do more BOM layouts. I'm a bit biased about your layout mind you, because I have many happy memories of listening to this album! - Just love "the boss"!

9:48 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

you look like you belong on a cover of an album Yolande! hows your singing voice?!!!:-)

11:38 am  
Blogger Faye said...

Too cool Yolande, I looked at this cover to but it obviously didn't speak to me the way it did to you. Great layout.

4:19 pm  
Blogger LesleyC said...

Love this yolande. So much fun.

Lesley

8:42 pm  
Blogger lianne said...

I've already told Yolande and the other girls how amazing their layouts are. Arent they just so cool.

10:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah awesome layout!
fiona

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific Yolande. Love the total layout.

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home