Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the winner ...

... of the draw for dare # 17 is
Irene

Wahoo, congratulations Irene, a nice prize is coming your way from Andrea at Scrapbook Outlet NZ. Thanks heaps Andrea.

And wow look at Irene's fantastic layout. See the album she used for inspiration below. Can you email me Irene with your address please.


We were absolutely blown away by the amazing entries for this dare and the far out covers you chose too. It was soooo hard to choose our favourite you are all amazing, did I say that enough - AMAZING!!

But our favourite was this stunning layout by Gwen Kirman. We love your layout Gwen.

Look out for another cool dare tomorrow night.

Check out the Slide Show for this dare below.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwen I just loved your lo it was awesome. The photo went beautifully too. How did you do the lines from the photo would love to know. Fabulous well done. Sally

7:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Irene. I was like is that Irene? Then I looked at the layout and yep that's Irene!!! Great layouts everyone!
Fiona

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all painted Sally. I'm thinking that the CC2007 classes will ask us to go mad with paint or other things, which I'm looking forward to.

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home