Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lianne - Dare # 20

I can't believe we are up to Dare # 20 already. I was looking back through all the entries and I was amazed at all the awesome layouts you guys have done. I'm so glad we've inspired you to create such great stuff. We are thankful to everyone who has supported No 8 Wired in either entering or sponsoring, it's been fantastic and I've loved it. So keep it up, we have some cool dares coming up I know you're going to LOVE.

I've used all My Minds Eye Bohemia on my layout except the white pen. I love the way the papers, rub ons and transparent frames and diecuts all blend together so nicely. Alot of manufacturers these days make a cardstock weight patterned paper which are great to use as your background paper.
Looking forward to seeing your entries.
Send them in to me at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) by May 9th at 6pm or leave a link on Trina's post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great L/O Lianne, love the way you have framed the sushi.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Twobees said...

Great layouts ladies, very impressed with them :)

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home