Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dare 20 - Jo


This is such a cool dare, and as Lesley said, harder than you think.
I used all Autumn Leaves Products apart from some paint, coloured pencil and a white gel pen. Even the quote is from the Autumn Leaves Book "Quote unquote."
Am excited to see how you all go with this dare, there are so many awesome manufacturers out there for you to use, it will be neat to see who you choose. From what I have seen of the dare's girls pages so far, when you use all the same manufacturer you get beautiful results.
So come on, you know the drill, and there is an prize up for grabs from Junkitz - so give it a go...I dare you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great L/O Jo, I have thought of the company, I just need to get mine on paper now. lol

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home