Monday, May 07, 2007

Moniques Dare 20

and one from me too!

This dare was a great excuse to tidy up my stash and see exactly what I do have...which turned out to be a huge mixture of everything and not much of one brand, so it was definately a challenge lol! But I love it when I use up what I already have so I went with my old friend Basic Grey...Paper, tag, chipboard and letter stickers with a dab of paint and a bit of penwork.

Sort out your own stash now and whip up a layout!!!....I dare you! That great prize from Junkitz has your name on it!!!

Email to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz by this Wednesday 9th May 6pm.....have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

This is very cool Monique, love the writing on the photo!

5:48 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

love it

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home