Thursday, May 10, 2007

And the winner is.....

But before I tell you.....nasty huh?!.....

Just wanted to say wow, what amazing LO's you all completed! We had another great response from you all! And it was great to look through them and see the companies you chose and how you put your LO's together. Thanks for playing!

Ok, so the winner of our JUNKITZ draw is:
SUE BULL
Sue, can you please email me with your address and I'll get your prize out to you asap. THANKS!
I also want to do a quick shout out to Christi. I just loved her LO and how she created so many layers. Beautiful!

Another dare will be issued on Friday evening. Stayed tuned its a goodie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

Awwwwwwww, thanks, Trina, for the special mention, it means a lot :)

8:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome lo Christi, is that wild asparagus?

5:33 pm  
Blogger Lara said...

gorgeous layout Christi! agree - all those layers look fantastic!

9:28 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Erica - yes, it's a bit of wild asparagus and I think some of the signature suite too.

Thanks guys ;)

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home