Friday, July 21, 2006

Dare #2: You did WHAT?


The dare this week is 'You did WHAT?'. It can be interpreted in numurous ways and I am so looking forward to see what everyone comes up with. We’d love you to take us up on the dares and share a link to your layout in an online gallery or email a pic to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less). We will then choose one or two to share with everyone on the blog. The deadline will be the following Wednesdays at 6pm NZ time, that’s not to say you can not still share a link to your layout for others to see after the deadline.

My layout is about my daughter who excitedly told me one day as I was picking her up from kindy that she had let the kindy pet rat sleep in her hood at mat time. I am not a great fan of rats, even pet ones! I tried to keep the horror out of my voice as I asked 'You did what?'.

Lesley

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! though recently that phrase in our house is more likely to be used about me! lol
love your wide margins and font emphasis.

2:40 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

Lesley, this is so cool! I love your photo placement.

4:29 pm  
Blogger Lara said...

oooh, this is tricky! Only just got my photos for the last dare yesterday LOL!

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those photos. Too funny about the rat. I share your view point. Pet rat or not ewwwww lol

9:53 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Great dare, I love what you have done here Lesley! off to have a think!!

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos, love the way you have done the title & used lots of small photos.

2:34 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

oh - love this one too - wonderful page!!

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home