Friday, July 14, 2006

Trina
I feel really excited and honoured to be part of this wonderful group of talented women. What a chance to push myself and hopefully inspire others to create beyond the norm. The first dare was just such a challenge. I've had these photos for 1.5 years now and there were so many of them I had no idea what I wanted to do. I mean 495 photos in one day! Ridiculous. LOL! So for the dare I cropped my favourites to 1x1" squares and then put them into an 8x8" file with one large photo as a focus. It meant there were no worries about getting them straight on the LO and I was able to show 49 photos on one page.

9 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

495 photos!!!! Love how you have done this...might go and take hundreds of photos so I can scraplift! Cheers!

8:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the no-apparent-cost of digital photos ... so easy ... so addictive!
love your busy page!!

8:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you have used so many photos!! Fantastic way to use them up and even better teh layout is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

8:52 am  
Blogger Lara said...

Ahh, Trina - I so understand you - took over 600 with my new camera - the 1GB card ran out so had to use my old camera too!

9:51 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Wow awesome Trina - love this concept, way to go!

11:00 am  
Blogger Shani kowalczyk said...

Great layout using so many photos, and dosent look too busy with the way you have done the layout. Lov it :-)

8:29 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

This is fab Trina! Very effective use of so many photos!!

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most photos I've ever seen on a single layout...lol, well done Trina!

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trina your style is so WOW - Love this LO ... ok I love all your work but that is no secret.

xx

7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home