Friday, July 14, 2006

Wendy
Argggh! Is all I can say – I decided after 7 years of not working it was time to take the plunge back into it – so I took on my first contract– talk about throw myself into the deep end for the first time back – the contract seems bigger than Mohamed and I’d say even “Virgin on Ridiculous. For those of you wondering it is an Instructional design contract ie. Writing a training program for a new computer system. As a result I just had to record how I felt about it all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

Love the photo! Love the circles and design of your LO too.

8:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first layout posted! go bold!
loving the *working* circles with the black and white photo

8:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Wendy I love that photo! It really goes with the theme too. I love the colours you used the effective use of circles. Awesome layout. Oh yes i read your blog too but I can't leave comemnts as it doesn't recognise other blogging templates. But I love reading it and looking at your amazing work on there.

8:59 am  
Blogger Lara said...

stunning photo Wendy!

9:46 am  
Blogger Shani kowalczyk said...

LOL....You can see how you must really be feeling in this photo, and the PP goes so well with it. Loving the Digital element Wendy :-)

8:41 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Awesome idea, girls. Congrats on a great initiative!

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home