Friday, July 14, 2006

Yolande
An addiction is only a bad one if you don't admitt you have a problem so here's my PUBLIC acceptance of my addiction... MY HOBBY - Scrapbooking and how I can spend HOURS late at night even up till 3am just to finish. I am a scrapper who likes to complete something before moving on to the next project. I am a list maker and need to TICK things off in my head! So this layout represents part of my personality..

Journaling reads...
Scrapbooking is ADDICTIVE... buying scrapbooking supplies is MORE addictive...Making a MESS while creating is to be EXPECTED...Tidying it up again is FRUSTRATING...thinking up new designs is CHALLENGING...finishing layouts is SATISFYING...completing "DT briefs" is REWARDING... late at night, left-brain switches on at 11pm, creative juices flowing, nearing completion, involved in the moment, cannot stop, anticipation building... staying up till 3AM to finish that layout is "VIRG' IN on the RIDICULOUS"...

7 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

Once again you inspire me Yolande! Wonderful LO! Love everything!

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving your use of stamps! and addicted ... surely not???

8:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yolande I love how you used the ribbon and strips for journalling. Addicted really??? lol. Love the photos too.

8:55 am  
Blogger Lara said...

now this is familiar - but I could never do it soo well. Stunning Yolande!

9:49 am  
Blogger Shani kowalczyk said...

This is a fantastic layout, love how you have written your thoughts down. Awesome :-)

8:34 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Gorgeous! Love the whole idea of yours!

9:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!!! Sounds like me....lol, must say I rarely get to bed before 1am 'every night'!! Nice to know I'm not the only nutter.........lol

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home