Friday, July 14, 2006

Marieke
It had to happen one day. I'd been intending to enter the world of blogging for so long, just never took the plunge. Until last week. I was a total blog virgin. Imagine my delight, suprise and shock that within 24 hours of starting my blog I had received 11 comments. Virgin on the Ridiculous, seriously! I mean, I was still finding my way within the template (still am actually) for crying out loud. Now that is the power of the internet.
I had fun playing with colouring pencils and felt pens to give my page some colour. A bit different to the conventional don't you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

WTg Marieke...awesome bright and just totally different I love it!

8:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marieke you are doing so well for a blog virgin lol. Love the layout, looks fnatastic, you make it look quick and easy. Love the colours you used.

8:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the coloured pencils .. now you just need to find the time to return visit all the bloggers who said hello!! that's how blogging becomes ridiculously addictive!! lol

8:56 am  
Blogger Lara said...

it's great Marieke - love blogs!

9:52 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Bout time! Bout time! Bout time is all I can say lol!

10:58 am  
Blogger Shani kowalczyk said...

Love this Marieke, so different from your other work :-)

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marieke this is freaking amazing!! Can I say freaking??

I love this LO - sensational!

7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home