Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello fellow bloggers and dare doers. I’d like to introduce a team of talented NZ artists who have come together for this great new adventure.
Nic Howard, Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns, Yolande Fenneman, Evana Willis, Marieke Broekman, Lesley Cooper, Andrea Senn, Trina McClune, Sarah-Jane Bunting, Rachel Hosking, Faye Gregory and Lianne Gray.
We are all so excited about it and hope you will share our enthusiasm.

Each Friday we will post a new ‘Dare’ topic/theme along with layouts created by some members of our team. We’d love you to take us up on the dares and share a link to your layout in an online gallery or email a pic to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less). The girls will then choose one or two to share with everyone on the blog. The deadline will be the following Wednesdays at 6pm NZ time, that’s not to say you can not still share a link to your layout for others to see after the deadline.
So throw away your inhibitions, forget about what people think, just go ahead and do it.
WE DARE YOU!!

DARE #1
Virgin on the Ridiculous
(being our 'virgin' dare)

Lianne
Who on earth saves labels. That would be me. What for you ask? For scrapbooking of course. What else!! Now that's Virgin on Ridiculous.
Yes I save any label I think might give me inspiration or I could use somewhere. I especially love the surf labels, they are really cool.

27 Comments:

Blogger Delys said...

Oh wow Lianne!What a great idea! (Ive got a stash of those too hehehe)
Seriously cool ideas girls! Cant wait to participate!

8:15 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea and about time that us kiwi girls do some stuff like this.

8:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the ridiculousness! I knew I kept labels for a reason lol ... but now it's been done I'll have to think of something else.
go Lianne ... great to see a NZ dares site

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puts hand up I love labels and save them!! Great idea for the blog. Love the layout too Lianne.

8:50 am  
Blogger lucy said...

YAY this is gonna be so cool. WTG girls. Love all the layouts too!!

9:46 am  
Blogger Lara said...

love how you used them!

9:53 am  
Blogger Lara said...

Hey - is link to our blog ok instead of an online gallery?

9:54 am  
Blogger lianne said...

Yes Lara that's fine or you could email it to me.

10:25 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Love the name, love the concept, now to find the time Lol!

10:56 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Cool site girls! Love all the layouts so far - awesome work!!
Looks like it's going to be heaps of fun!

11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea ladies. Look forward to giving the dares a go.

2:16 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Yayyyyyyyy! as a challenge junkie I can see I am going to be a regular here! Great site ladies (efferdares eat your heart out lol!)love the layouts you have all come up with too!

Monique.

2:17 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

wow what a super cool idea, you guys are amazing, this is going to be so much fun! I am definitely in. I love all the layouts everyone has created too!

4:48 pm  
Blogger Lynda said...

Awesome idea ladies, can't wait to get stuck into some of your challenges.

6:41 pm  
Blogger Shani kowalczyk said...

Love this idea. I also cant wait for a new challange, and as mentioned b4, now o find the time....ahhhh who needs sleep :-)

8:25 pm  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Ditto what everyone else has said. Neat blog, cool idea and lovely layouts so far. Hmm - I've been happening to say that phrase a few times today "Virgin on Ridiculous" - roll on getting those kids back to school and getting thinking caps on!

9:44 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Great idea Lianne! Will try & give some of the dares a go.

Love all the different ideas on one theme!

9:31 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

This is too cool - will be definately trying to join in the fun!

10:07 am  
Blogger Lynda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 pm  
Blogger Lynda said...

Finished my layout and posted it on my blog site.

http://lyndabnz.blogspot.com/2006/0
7/virgin-on-ridiculous.html

Lots of fun doing this, can't wait for the next challenge.

9:14 am  
Blogger Monique said...

I enjoyed doing this layout soooooo much! you can check it out at http://scrappiemeek.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the challenge, bring on the next one lol!
Monique.

9:23 am  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Well, I thought I could resist - but resistance is futile :o) here's my take http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/

Can't wait for the next one :o)

2:04 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

And here is my humble effort:
http://lifeofscraps.blogspot.com/2006/07/no-8-wired-nz-dare-blog.html

10:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool idea Lianne, unfortunately I am one of those people that remove prices and tags immediately!! Why? Maybe to hide the evidence!!....LOL this blog is a fantastic idea, looking forward to joining in if I can fit it in!!

11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dare blog idea and cause I can't resist a challenge here's my layout http://gallery.scrapbookessentials.co.nz/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=1

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. so I don't think that link is gonna work - will e-mail it!

4:59 pm  
Blogger Delys said...

Here is my take. Thanks for the challenge girls..this was fun!
http://rowanzblogs.blogspot.com/

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home