Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Goodbye

OK so that's it then, done and dusted. Feels weird that I won't be doing this anymore. Feels like I'm shifting out or something, like this is the last once over before you turn off the light and leave for good.
Anyway thank you to everyone who helped keep this alive.
Our AWESOME contributors who I now call my friends - you guys are so talented and such lovely people, I've thoroughly enjoyed your company.
Our fabulous sponsors, thank you thank you thank you for your support.
And of course our participants - you guys have wowed us with your amazing entries every dare. You certainly made it hard for us to pick winners sometimes.

The blog will still be here for anyone who wants to check back anytime for some inspiration and ideas. There's almost 3 years of work here to inspire you.

Bye for now
lianne

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I want to say a huge thank you to Lianne who asked me to be a contributor just over a year ago.
I was constantly awed by the fantastic and innovative takes on the dares by all who participated.
Sadly, the Enz of another Era!

10:28 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

I will miss being a part of this wonderful group. What an honour it has been and great fun too. Thanks to everyone who took part :)

12:24 pm  
Blogger Penny said...

Bye!! so long and thanks for all the fish... I mean challenges. ;)

1:53 pm  
Blogger LesleyC said...

I will miss being part of this fabulous group too. Thank you so much Lianne for all the work you have done.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Sonya said...

Waving a sad good bye to you all
:-( Thanks for the inspiration, gut,sweatand tears you have all put in to make this site such a warm welcoming place to be.

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home