Friday, March 20, 2009

Dare 63 winner!!

Thanks to the girls that played along.
We loved all your colourful LO's.

This weeks winner was Raewyn with the use of one of my favourite colours....... orange!!
Congrats Raewyn + can you send me your address please (shore.break@farmside.co.nz) so I can post out a little colourful rak to you.

Unfortunatley I'm unable to up load Raewyns LO at the moment but as soon as we can I'll put it up.


And we would LOVE Tessah to be our next guest dter for dare 65.
Check out Tessah's beautiful LO.


Tessah you can email Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz for the details.

Thanks to those that played along + be on the lookout for the next dare later today.
join in........you know you want to be challenged to scrap those lastest photos or maybe its to play with some new products or maybe just use up some of that stash!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as your next Guest Designer!

2:36 pm  
Blogger Raewyn aka whinney said...

Wahooo thank you so much, Rach I will email you Rach, and congrats to Tessah/Aihara.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Congrats Raewyn & Tessah.

9:49 pm  
Blogger Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

congratulations TEssah! WTG!

3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home