Friday, December 12, 2008

Dare #60

Hello Daring persons...
There can be heaps of warm fuzzy moments at this time of year (amidst the busyness)...saying thank you to your child's teacher, decorating a tree, watching a nativity play, singing Christmas Carols, eating cake...

So my dare to you is to get warm & fuzzy...the only requirement is to use some fuzzy texture on your page - like felt, velvet flocking, or something else soft to touch. You can choose to put some warm fuzzy feelings in there if you like too :-) maybe you could use this dare for a thank you gift for someone special...you just have to use some fuzzy texture!

Our sponsor for this dare is Niella & Bee from Random Kits & Pieces and the winner of this dare will receive a $20 voucher to be spent in their online store....but wait, there's more, Niella is also adding in a pack of 3 fat quarters that she was saving for next years kits - so you'll get what no one else has yet! I have used some of their bits in my layout below!

Sonya has been playing with this dare and here is her warm & fuzzy page perfect for this time of year:



Vicky has been creating with some velvet ribbon and using her warm & fuzzy sentiments about her boys:


Monique has made a felt wall hanging/frame for a photo of one of her boys...she has a couple more to make now :-)


I (Lara) used some felt alpha and some white felt circles...as well as some items from the sponsor of this dare - the strawberry paper bag, blue spotty fabric, the peg and some of the buttons too!


I also created a digi layout that uses some felt for that warm fuzzy feeling:

Sharon finally scrapped last year's Christmas morning photos!!

dyl9a

Lianne - felt and pom pom trim, fuzzy brads, pipecleaner branch with cute owl buttons I got from our sponsor Niella of Random Kits and Pieces, and fabric and a warm fuzzy photo.

Happy warm & fuzzy daring everyone, check back as there may be some more inspiration uploaded from the team.

The deadline for this dare is a little earlier than usual...Monday the 22nd of December with a winner announced on Tuesday 23rd.

You need leave a link in the comments of this post to your layout on a blog or on the flickr group or a comment to say if you have emailed it to Lianne (RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz) ...or it might get lost.... Just leave a comment to say it's done & where it is please.

After this the dares will be taking a holiday too, with a new dare on Feb 6th 2009!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Dye said...

Hi there,

Well the lovely Niella told me about this, so I thought I'd share my lovely layout of my oldest girl. I have a blog. but i've been having some issues loading photo's onto it at the moment, so I hope that this link will be okay for "checking out" my layout.http://www.scrapbookdreams.co.nz/gallery/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=8

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Tracey

8:48 am  
Blogger Donna said...

oh I wish I could have done this one...sounds like a fun one. We had a really bad ice storm 10 days ago that took down thousands of trees in my town and left the town without power for days...I finally got mine back about an hour ago so I'm late reading this challenge. Oh well...maybe the next one.

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home