Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dare 56 Winner

I've just done the draw for the winner of Dare 56 (all my helpers are asleep or out!) and the winner of the SENZ class pack is Amanda with this page about her father, a very important person to have in your scrapbook!
And my pick for the guest designer, for dare 58 is Carol with this page...
While its an incredibly beautiful page it was the story that got to me, how very sad.
Amanda if you could send me an email at vickyandjimmy at gmail dot com I will arrange getting that kit to you and Carol we will be in touch about the next dare :)
thanks everyone for playing along and watch out for a new dare tomorrow and some fab inspo from the lovely darers :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what beautiful layouts!! :) love them all!

-sarah

4:48 am  
Blogger Carol said...

thank you for the lovely comment Sarah, looking forward to haveing a go at being guest designer.

woohoo Amanda injoy your goodies

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home