Friday, September 26, 2008

New Dare - 55

Hi everyone. Trina here.


Its that time again. Time for a new dare. And this fortnight we're daring you to document your life. Either "a day in the life of", or a 'month in the life of' or 'a year in the life of'....get it?


I've often seen people do pages like this and then talk about how they go back a year or more later and realise how much their lives have changed. It made me want to do one too. That was over a year ago.


I figured that if I'm like this, you might be too. Wanting to do a page, but just not quite getting around to it.


So our dare to you this fortnight is to document your life. Do a page about what you are currently doing, what you've done in the last week or month, or even year. Take the time to think about all those things you do and then write them down. Take some pics, or dig them out of your stash and create.


As usual we have a great sponsor...thanks to.....FISKARS.


Up for grabs is a Fiskars pack including a bunch of papers, some embellishments, a "Leave it to weaver" punch, a Fiskars apron and some bits and pieces I can find for you.


As advised in the last couple of weeks, we'd now love you to upload your dare entries to our Flickr group - here is the link.


Alternatively, leave a comment below with a link to your LO.


To give you an idea of what we have in mind here are some LO's to whet your appetite.



Trina: I took photos all day yesterday and then created a LO from them. I still might have more to add, but for now I'm calling it done. Our Guest Designer this week is Lara Moss. Here is her LO. I love how she has made it about scrapbooking. Shows that it can be about anything specific or more general.Here is Sharons LO. Sharon has decided to do a whole year, month by month. Looks fantastic!
And Vicky's LO. Vicky has done a month with lots of great pics and bright colours.
Meek.....Hey look at me I did digi!! lol. I simply looked back on my old blog posts and found a day I had documented well with photos...this is typical us on a rainy day.



Rach's LO. I had a bunch of index photos I had printed out awhile go for a project I had in mind but it never happened + once I knew what Trina's dare was I knew I had to use my pics up. I went for a year over view.


3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I love this challenge! Great layouts too, thanks Trina!

2:56 pm  
Blogger karmellah said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30941235@N04/2914376237/in/pool-840213@N20

hjeres mine. its in the flicker account. hope i did it right.

3:18 am  
Blogger Gracie Ann Tan said...

Finished mine. Hope I made it in time.
Here's a link to my blog post:
http://dscrapyard.blogspot.com/2008/10/marcie-in-2007.html

for the Flicker group:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30786541@N05/2921125235/in/pool-840213@N20

3:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home