Friday, September 12, 2008

winner winner winner!!

for dare #53 was picked by my hubster Kev!!
and the awesome Red Velvet Kit goes to Erica!!
YAY!! I hope you really enjoy the kit as its just gorgeous IRL!!

Erica's LO



Erica could you please email me your details so I can get the kit out to you.

and I just LOVED what everyone did........they made me really smile!! And thanks for playing along + digging out those strange + weird pics to scrap.

And we would love Lara to be our next guest designer. Lara can you please email Lianne to get all the details. RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz

And Lara did 2 LO's for this dare both fantastic!!





cheers everyone + we hope you can join in on our next Dare!! Its another goodie!! :)
have a great weekend

rach


3 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

I'm green jelly Erica!

Thanks for liking my layouts :-)

3:27 pm  
Blogger Niella said...

I'm sooo green jell too!! Congrats Erica:)

Congrats Lara on GD!! Love your layouts to pieces:):)

4:50 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Oh wow, thanks Kev :-)
Thanks Ladies can't wait to play!
Congrates Lara, Great layouts :-)

8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home