Friday, August 29, 2008

Dare 53

Hey everyone, Rach here - hows it going?

All looking forward to Spring........I certainly am!!

So this time round I dare you to scrap the weird + strange.

Have you got any photos where someone is doing something strange or appears in your photo without you knowing? Or maybe you have a strange or weird story to share!!

As you know we have made a group on Flickr. Great to see people joining up. From now on all entries will go into the Flickr group + not to Lianne. You can still leave a link in the blog comments. If you don't have a Flickr account don't panic they are easy to make.
Privacy is all good + we suggest you make a tag which allows it to be private to the group.
Suggestion from Sharon about tags.
When making your Flickr tags, don't put in spaces. It treats each word as a separate tag unless you put quotes around them (so much easier just to do one word like nzdares53 or something). If you click on a tag on a photo, it brings up all the other photos with that tag (quite cool).
Link to the http://www.flickr.com/groups/840213@N20/

Here's my version of weird.
Journalling reads - There is nothing more creepy when you check your photos + discover a extra person in your shot.............but with only 1 eye showing!!!
I discovered later its Kev!!

And Andrea made a wonderful guest designer this week + check out her fantastic LO.

I will update during the week regards to a sponsor! But in the meantime I Dare you to get weird + strange!!

And here's mine - Donna. My kids thought it was weird to see this (very0 old photo of us in 'vice versa' gear, especially their dad in a girl's uniform!
Lesley - I took what I thought a photo of normal footprints but what I downloaded was raised footprints. How weird is that!??!

Monique....spooky the hold the last piece of cake on the plate has on small children and dogs isn't it? lol.

Lianne - and here's my kinda 'weird' photo - an old photo; and a set up one, but a fun thing to play around with; like the photos of people holding up the Leaning Tower of Piza. James in the palm of Emmas hand.



Sharon - the vicious attack guard dog and his trusty sidekick. These guys chased me up a road on Waiheke, growling all the way!

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Hi Rach,
what's the deadline?

8:27 am  
Blogger Niella said...

I have mine!! Please donot come to soon Thursday...LOL!!

I am nearly finished...just needs a touch of something...something!!! LOL:)

xx

6:51 pm  
Blogger Niella said...

okie dokie...I have my on my blog:):) Yippee! So here's the link...

http://paperbutton.blogspot.com

I will also (TRY) put it in the flickr group.

THANKS for the fun dare!!

2:12 pm  
Blogger Paula said...

Posted to flikr (hopefully) with nzdare53 as the tag. And on my blog!

7:19 am  
Blogger scrappysue said...

mine's up at flickr!

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home