Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dare 49 Winners

Thanks for playing along. I loved seeing what you came up with pipecleaners.


The winner of the awesome prize from Shabby Chic Crafts is...............


BEVERLEY C


Congratulations Beverley. If you contact Lianne she will organise the fabulous prize for you.


and for my favourite layout I couldn't go past this adorable layout by LARA. So delicate and gorgeous. Congratulations Lara, we would love you to be our guest designer for dare 51. If you contact Lianne she will send you the details.




And stay tuned for our 50th dare tomorrow night. I promise it will be a goodie!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much love all the goodies Shabby Chic has - really love journalling tags at the moment too so this is so cool

7:07 am  
Blogger Monique said...

yay way to go Bev, loved the little iceblocks you created and I agree Lara's layout is gorgeous!

1:07 pm  
Blogger Lara said...

thank you!!! I'll flick Lianne an email.

congrats Bev :-)

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home