Friday, June 06, 2008

Dare 47

Welcome to dare 47!
Vicky here :) Lately I've been thinking alot about my life Right Now....all the little bits that make up my day....as i was cooking dinner afew weeks ago I realised that i was in a moment that i never wanted to forget so I ran and grabbed my camera, set the timer, put the camera on the second shelf in the fridge (perfect height ;D) and went back to doing exactly what i was doing before, grumpy Arlo on hip, stiring dinner, Kaya hanging out in the cupboard
which leads me to your challenge;
Your dare, should you choose to accept it is to scrap a photo or photos from your everyday life.
It could be your family eating dinner together, you and your dog watching the news...just something you do pretty much every day...the catch is You and one other person (or pet) must be in the photo... Timers are really useful, as are neighbours/husbands/children....
We have an AMAZING prize for you this dare, the very lovely Tricia at Cocoa Daisy is going to give the winner a gift certificate to the value of a Cocoa Daisy Kit! Isnt that a fantastic prize, her kits are so so fun and her customer service is outstanding! Thank you so much Tricia :)
* the winner will be responsible for postage, last time i got a Cocoa Daisy kit it was around $20nzd, totally worth it!!!!

So, heres my page
and a fantastic page by our guest designer Denise who was kind enough to enlighten us :

' librocubicularist is someone who lies in bed and reads'
and Sharons page, completely priceless!



Monique's


as always we cant wait to see what you come up with

Vicky

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cool challenge.....so love that photo of you in the kitchen...it brings back soooo many memories...wish i had thought of that when i had 3 under 3 1/2years.....hmmmm those were the days!! thanks for the challenge!!! (not sure i like candids of myself!!!) Rach xx

11:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rach again....um what white pen did you use....and did you get it here in NZ....always on the look out for a good one to not a lot of joy!!! thnaks heaps R XXX

9:50 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hi Rach, I use the white uniball signo, get them through scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz of course :) Thanks for your kind words

12:06 pm  
Blogger Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

What a cool challenge. if I can avoid getting my bum in it I'll give it a go! Great blog too by the way! :)

6:32 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great dare - I was really challenged by this one
My take is on my blog at http://scrappinsaraz.blogspot.com/

4:13 pm  
Blogger Roo said...

Just done my lo for this. Hope I'm not too late considering I got all confused and thought I was somewhere else lol
Anyway it's on my blog
http://acreativeblank.wordpress.com/2008/06/18/that-time-again-and-all-about-jack/

4:11 pm  
Blogger Penny said...

Mine is on my blog too :)

10:12 am  
Blogger Lainie said...

I adore your pic Vicky, just one awesome photo - the memory and everything that goes with it!

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home