Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dare 44 winners!

WOW!
you girls really worked this number dare + such fantastic LO's!! Thanks for playing along.
The winner to this dare was picked by my lovely sidekick, Ruby.

Come on down 'Vanilla Carmel' - Mandy!

Such a fun birthday page.
Congrats + can you please email me at shore.break@farmside.co.nz with all your details so I can send out your wonderful prizes from Elle.

And THANKS again to Elle for sponsoring this dare.




You girls made it very hard work for me to pick a favourite + I loved them all + how you all worked the numbers on your pages.........................but I just had to go with Lynda Bagnall's
" Winning Tickets". Who doesn't wish they could win Lotto or Big Wednesday!!!
I like it - THINK BIG!!




Lynda we would love you to be the next guest designer for dare 46.
Please email Lianne RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz to get all the details.
So get ready to get your scrap on for the next dare!! Its a goodie!! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Lynda and Mandy!! Great layouts.

6:46 am  
Blogger Monique said...

Well done Ladies!! Enjoy Elles lovely goodies Mandy and look forward to seeing what you create Lynda!

10:39 am  
Blogger Lynda said...

OMG, wow, can't believe my name is up there. Thanks so much Rach :-) Oh man, now comes the pressure of actually having to scrap.

5:06 pm  
Blogger VanillaCarmel said...

Oh boy!!! Thank you, thank you!!! Lynda, great idea for a page..i am totally going to lift that!!!
Thank Ruby for me!!

-MANDY

2:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lynda & Mandy.

Erica L

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home