Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dare 43 Winners!

There were so many wonderful entries for this dare, I am so happy that the ad inspired all of you.

The winner of the beautiful prize (see below post) from the fabulous Scrapbook Store in Nelson http://thescrapbookstorenz.typepad.com/blog/ is Jeska (aged 13). Thanks to my son Max for doing the draw. I love the photos and design here, coincidentally it is my old school and school motto too!

Another huge thanks to the Scrapbook Store in Nelson for sponsoring this dare and providing such an amazing prize!

I have just spent a couple of hours trying to pick my favourite layout of all of these and it was really tough! I loved all of them but my favourite was this one by Gwendolyn and her use of green and the photos of the garden!
Gwendolyn, we'd love you to be our guest designer for Dare 45. Please email Lianne RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz to get the details.
Stay tuned for Dare 44 coming this Friday :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Layout Jeska, Hope you have fun with the fantastic kit you have won :-) well done to Gwendolyn too.
Can't wait to see the slide show.

Erica L

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wiw Jeska loved your layout, well done and congrats on winning. Congrats to Gwendolyn for being the guest designer, love those photos.

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home