Friday, March 28, 2008

Winners!!!!

Hi there, sorry this is late, I got a bit lost with the days with Easter.
Anyway, our winner for this dare for the draw and that awesome prize from Paper Pesto is
Annelie Maddock
Thank you so much Paper Pesto ladies for sponsoring this dare.
Congrats Annelie, could you please email me your address to get that prize out to you. How exciting!!
And my favourite for this dare was Dallas with this absolutely gorgeous LO, so simple and beautiful it took my breath away. Dallas we'd love you to be our guest designer for Dare 43 if you could email me RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz I'll let you know the details.And thank you to everyone who entered this dare and found the Kobi Yamada quotes so inspiring, aren't they great. I've decided to do a 6x12 album of them.
Look out for another great dare from Sharon tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wishful Thinking said...

Congratulations Annelie & Dallas. Both fab LO's. Actually I enjoyed looking at all of them. :-)

3:33 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Congrats ladies, look forward to seeing your LO Dallas, love your work :)

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Annelie and Dallas both were stunning layouts.

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home