Friday, February 15, 2008

Dare #38 Winner!

Thanks so much to all who participated in my dare and I hope your significant others loved their cards. I was so blown away by how creative you all were! Seriously, your cards rocked. I used a random number generator to pick a number and the winner of the prize kindly donated by NZ Scrapbook is...

Janine Langdon-Lee!

Congrats Janine :O) could you please email Lianne RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz with your details so we can arrange your prize...and I have chosen Carol Noakes to be the guest designer for dare 40, her card with it's gorgeous glowing heart in hands and all that beautiful transparent imagery over the top really stood out to me. Carol please contact Lianne for details of dare 40.



Jo x

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Congratulations Janine and Jo!

11:39 am  
Blogger Penny said...

I mean Carol! Doh!

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow I saw my name and screeched. I am so excited. Thanks N08 Team and Scrapbook Outlet. Congrats Carol on your card that is stunning......

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home