Friday, December 07, 2007

Dare #36

Hi everyone. It’s Donna here. Welcome to our very last dare for 2007 but before I reveal those details; I’d like, on behalf of all the NZ Dare girls, to thank everyone who’s participated in the dares this year. We’ve been thrilled with the response and your awesome work.
We’d also like to thank all the wonderful sponsors who have made it possible for us to give such fantastic prizes.
We hope you all have a fabulous Festive Season and Happy Holidays and we look forward to bringing you our next dare on Jan 18th, 2008!

Right – here’s the DARE - We Dare you to scrap a saying which has special meaning in your family; something future generations might look back on & smile about! It could be a quote or saying you use frequently, (or something your mother says which you have found yourself saying now!); or words someone in your family have made up which are repeated and have become a unique part of your family life, even nicknames.

This fortnight we have a wonderful prize for the winner this week from Scrapbook Outlet! A Love Elsie Noel Paper pack.

Hopefully you’ll feel inspired to take some time out for yourself to do a little scrapping at this hectic time of the year! Here’s our takes on this dare so far…

Donna


Thank you to our Guest Designer Denise who created this amazing layout.
Vickys

Monique's

Sharon's

Trina's


6 Comments:

Blogger Lisbet said...

Weekend, and the second week into the christmascelebrations. I hope everything is great – I`ve just survival a cold. I thought I should make an inspirationsround before I go home from work.

Have a nice weekend.

3:07 am  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh great dare! just wont to say thanks to all the work you ladies do here. Hope you all have a awsome christmas, im defanatly looking forward to a few sleep ins lol

8:18 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Got my self into gear and got it done, as next week is crazy for me.
I had to sensore it as my son was
NOT AMUSED lol
You can see it on my blog
http://4carol.blogspot.com/

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool challenge! My contribution can be found on my blog:

http://annelie.blogg.se/scrapping/

//Annelie

11:30 am  
Blogger Bev said...

Hi great challenge yet again
my take is on my blog

http://fifiscrapz.blogspot.com/

Thanks for bringing us the dares and Merry Christmas

9:50 pm  
Blogger Sunnymommie said...

here is mine

http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=5894

I know it late but I want to show you all my LO. :)

8:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home