Thursday, December 06, 2007

Announcing ...

... Dare #35 winner.

Congratulations to Gwen Kirman. James has pulled your name out of the hat for our entry draw. Can you please email me and I'll arrange your prize from Scrapbook Studio (aka Scrapbooking by Design)

And my favourite for this week was Anita L's layout pictured below. I just love the bright happy colours and that cute photo, and here is the Resene colour palette she used. We'd love for you to be our next Guest Designer Anita. Could you please email me (Lianne) and I'll let you know the details.

2 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

Wow Lianne! What a surprise! I sent you an email, can't wait to hear the details of being a gdt!

2:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rushing out to buy a Lotto ticket. Can't believe my luck. Love your LO Anita - simply glowing. Thanks to the lovely Lisa in anticipation! Gwen

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home