Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dare 34 - Winners!!

What fantastic entries! And it was great to see such a wide variety of techniques on show. We did two draws for a set of the very cool
Magistical Memories chipboard shapes. My seven year old pulled Jule and Gwen Kirman's names from the bowl. Congratulations - I know you will make some terrific pages with those! Can you please email your details to Lianne randlgray@xtra.co.nz

Now I have to pick my favourite page and boy was that hard. In the end I went for Denise and her Shape of Love page. I love how the editing of the photo echoes the title and what a super cool sillouette!


The next dare won't be posted until Saturday night - but it is worth waiting for. It may even inspire more than a scrapbook page :) See you then!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

congrats ladies love your layouts to

7:24 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Well done ladies, everyone did an awesome job with their layouts...

9:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you to the kind sponsors - really appreciate that. And it was such fun too!

2:41 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

thank you so much for the awesome prize pack. thanx to the sponsors! I enjoyed the dare, and being a newbie I enjoyed the challenge.

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home