Friday, October 26, 2007

Dare #32 Winner

Hi everyone!!
sorry for the delay - blogger was playing up last night!!
well my lovely assistant (kev) drew a name + the winner is Penny.
What a beautiful LO Penny!
Can you please email your details to Lianne randlgray@xtra.co.nz

so she can send out your lovely prize from Paper Pesto.
Congrats + enjoy!!






my fav this week was Irene's with Cosy.




I just LOVE that photo! How snug + cosy does he/she look behind that cushion.

Congrats Irene + we would love you to be our next guest designer for our next dare in 2 weeks time. Could you please also email Lianne to get the details of the next dare.

thanks to everyone for entering this dare. There were so many wonderful takes on different 'moods'. Also thanks to Paper Pesto for their lovely prize!!

Hope you can come out to play again with the next coming dare! :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

My O my O my O my!!!!
Thank you so much!
Everyone's LOs have been so fun to see. It's a great topic for another layout I think - at least I'll be doing another one. :) :)

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Penny & Irene.

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home