Friday, October 12, 2007

Dare #31 Winner

The winner for dare 31 has been drawn. Congratulations to...
ERICA LASHAM!
Erica can you email your details through to Lianne randlgray@xtra.co.nz and she will send you an exciting prize from the lovely Meg at Scrapbook Essentials.

And my favourite for this dare was...
CAROL NOAKES AKA AXEL




I just love the dog and cat looking out the window...reminds me of my own pets and the dialogue journalling is perfect. Congrats Carol you will be our guest designer for our dare in two weeks time. Can you please also email Lianne to get the details of what you will need to do.


There were not so many entries this time, I think you must have all been too busy gazing out the window lol! Remember you have to be in to win and the feedback we get from past winners is that the prizes are great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

woooohooo im so excited lol, thank you, i look forward to doing a lo for you

4:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Layouts, thanks for picking my name out as the winner. Cool

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home