Friday, September 14, 2007

And the winner of the 1,2,3,4 challenge is ...

KATE
congratulations Kate, you are the winner of our draw for this dare and you have won some awesome Pink Martini product from the lovely Sara Jane and Pink Martini Designs. Can you please email me with your details RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz.

And Andrea's favourite for this dare was

GWEN

congratulations Gwen, we'd LOVE you to be our guest designer for the dare 2 weeks away, can you please email me and I'll let you know the details

Thank you for all your fantastic entries, we appreciate your support. Look out for another cool dare later today from the lovely Faye, it's a goodie!! And I'll get the slide show up tonight too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go KATE and GWEN , beautiful layouts, well done

Rachel

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I am so excited that my name was pulled out of the hat. Lots of excitement in my house this morning. Thanks so much.

Kate

7:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts ladies, well done.

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home