Friday, February 15, 2008

Dare # 39

Welcome to Dare 39. I was on holiday taking a gazillion photos when I got an email from Lianne asking me what my dare was! I knew straight away what it would be - using 10 or more photos on a layout. It can be a single or double layout but requires 10 or more photos in total.



The prize ( a draw) will be a ShapeBoss from Fiskars. It is a super dooper system for dry embossing. Our favourite layout will get to be our guest designer for the dare after next.

The deadline for this dare is 6pm Wed 27th Feb. Leave us a link to your page in the comments or email your page to Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz I cant wait to see what you come up with.


So I dare you.....



I have used 15 photos on mine. I love to use a mix of horizontal and vertical photos as well as different sizes. The quote is from the brochure and I thought it said it so well I used that!




Here is a wonderful layout from our guest designer Penny.





Jo's


Sharon - here is my one. The photos are horrible but we had a fantastic time at the Xmas party for my husband's work.




Lianne




Monique


I noticed I had quite a few photos featuring yellow 'things' and being my favourite colour I printed them as mini 2x3 pics and went from there! Happy daring everybody!



Andrea



I decided to use this dare to get a whole lot of xmas holiday photos onto a layout.


Vickys

I had a whole lot a photos from a fun evening at the Hamilton Gardens i had been meaning to scrap....

8 Comments:

Blogger karmellah said...

i alway love your challenges any everything. but what size do you ladies usually work in? I find it hard to do 10+ photos in one layout since i do 8.5X11. I guess I will have to do the 2 page option lol

10:33 am  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love lots of photos so tthis suits me perfectly. I have two l/os on my blog for this one

3:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this one! I like to work with a lot of photo's. This is my LO:

http://gwendolyn.web-log.nl/gwendolyn/2008/02/challenges-from.html

4:38 am  
Blogger Carol said...

I have been wondering what to do with these photos, mines on my blog. Thanks for the challange

6:45 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

opps forgot the link !

http://4carol.blogspot.com

6:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great challenge - really pushed the boundaries for me as I rarely scrap lots of photos. My LO was posted on SBD's gallery Art Room earlier today.
Gwen

5:13 pm  
Blogger Bev said...

Hi my double layout is on my blog

http://fifiscrapz.blogspot.com

trying to use up some of my older photos so great challenge

1:46 pm  
Blogger scrappysue said...

hi ladies! my first contribution for a few months. plse let me know if you can't see the enlargement - i'm new to blogging!

http://ngaiosixpack.blogspot.com/2008/02/scrapper-finally-scraps.html

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home